TwitterFacebook

Just when you thought you were safe … norovirus is back at Chipotle. 

A Chipotle location in Sterling, Virginia closed after several customers got sick after eating there. The website iwaspoisoned.com tracked illness among the Chipotle customers, who reported vomiting, diarrhea, fevers, and stomach pain.  

“We are working with health authorities to understand what the cause may be and to resolve the situation as quickly as possible,” Jim Marsden, Chipotle’s executive director of food safety, said in a statement to Business Insider. “The reported symptoms are consistent with norovirus. Norovirus does not come from our food supply, and it is safe to eat at Chipotle.” Read more…

More about Chipotle, Food Safety, Business, and Food

Leave a Reply